We are pleased to announce that we will be opening the newly refurbished gym at Broxbourne to staff and students from week commencing 24th January 2022.
What happens if I want to join the gym?
• You will need to contact the Department Admin. firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest
• You will then be added to the, ‘Gym Membership and Booking System,’ MS Teams group
• Once you have been added to the MS Teams group you will need access and book yourself a slot to attend your first session, at which you will be required to complete a gym induction
When will be the gym be available to use?
• Monday 5-6pm and 6-7pm
• Tuesday 5-6pm and 6-7pm
• Wednesday 5-6pm and 6-7pm
• Thursday 5-6pm and 6-7pm
Sessions will be capped initially to 10 members per sessions (all sessions will be staffed by a member of the sports team and some sessions will have sports leaders that will be able to help with creating gym programmes)
What will happen when I attend my first session?
You will be asked by the member of staff in attendance to:
• Complete a gym induction
What happens after the first session?
• You will be required to pay a membership fee of £30 (for the remainder of this academic year.) This to be paid via the Eshop
• Book further sessions at your convenience via the booking system on MS Teams