Have you claimed your free Parking Permit?!
There have been multiple complaints about students parking in Academia Avenue. We encourage all students to instead make use of the main college car park. IT'S A MUCH BETTER PLACE TO PARK - AND IT'S CLOSER!
You can obtain a free student pass for the College car park from the main reception.
You will need to provide the following information to obtain a pass:
- Student ID number
- Registration of car
- Make and colour of car
The College accepts no liability for any vehicle brought onto the College site. All vehicles and the contents are left entirely at the owner’s risk. It is the responsibility of the driver of any vehicle to ensure that the vehicle is insured and road legal.
Please ask the staff at Reception for more details.
Car Park Rules
- Only students displaying a current car park pass can use the main car park at the Broxbourne Centre.
- Students must notify Reception of any changes to their details throughout the year.
- Students must observe the speed limit of 5mph.
- Cars must only be parked in designated spaces in the car park. Do not park in the visitors’ car park, or any other area before the barriers.
- Motorbikes must only be parked in the bike shed.
- Do not park in disabled spaces unless you have a blue badge.
- Drive carefully and show consideration to all Local Residents, fellow Students, Members of Staff and Visitors to the College.